Internet Marketing Daily Schedule
Today I thought I would share my new internet marketing daily schedule with you. Recently I started listening to personal development audio books and the most recent one I am currently listening to is called “Eat That Frog” by Brian Tracy.
In the book “Eat That Frog” Brian Tracy talks about how to stop procrastination and get more done in the day.
What I found to be powerful in his message was how he recommends you go about doing this. You see procrastination in my opinion and how to prioritize your internet marketing daily schedule has always been a struggle for many people that I talk to each and every day.
So, today I want to share my new schedule that I have committed to implement starting today. Now this schedule is based upon the powerful teachings of Brian Tracy who states that our to do list is never ending and we should not expect to ever finish that to do list. What?! Never finish it? So, what do we do? Let me explain….
Brian states that we start by making a list the night before, of the things we need to accomplish the next day. The reason why he suggests the night before is because as we sleep our subconscious works magic by coming up with strategies, creative ideas, and clarity on our tasks while we sleep. I don’t know about you but there are many times I wake up in the middle of the night with clear grand plans on a particular subject. So much so I sometimes actually get up out of bed to go implement those ideas while they are fresh in my mind.
So, start by making your list at night and the next thing you will want to do is prioritize that list. Many fall victim to completing only the easy tasks on their lists and this leads to a non productive day. If you keep following this behavior you will never accomplish anything big. Successful people “Eat That Frog” first in their day and ignore the tadpoles. They complete that hardest most complicated tasks first that will make the most impact in their business. So, it’s important you start your list from A to Z, with A being the most important task “The Frog” and the one that will make the most impact in your business.
Again don’t worry so much about the tadpoles they will always be there.
Follow this plan and what you notice is you probably won’t every eat the tad poles on your list but because you “Eat the Frog” each day magic happens and success begins to shine. The big most important tasks are the ones that make the most impact. Just ask any successful person about their own schedule and you will find they “Eat the Frog” first each and everyday.
Try it, I bet you will feel pretty good about yourself by the end of the day knowing you accomplished the big most impactful tasks of the day.
Okay, so let me share my new internet marketing daily schedule as this book has really shed some amazing light on my own daily schedule which will now be a thing of the past.
1. Wake up and focus on my family. Instead having them walk to school each morning, I am now taking time to spend 30 minutes with them before school and now driving them to school.
2. Grab a healthy breakfast for my mind and body plus some Tevana tea (my favorite).
3. Write a blog post as part of my internet marketing daily schedule each day that will impact my reader’s lives and business. Do this everyday. Consistency is the key to success, as I have always taught.
4. Check my emails but only do this for 30 minutes as emails in my opinion can definitely be a time sucker. Also unsubscribe to valueless emails that will not impact my business or are distractions.
5. Check the activity on my Facebook Fan Page and respond to all comments. Post valuable content 2-3 times a day. Again be consistent.
6. It should now be around 10-11am and I will be off on a nice run listening to another GREAT personal development audio book. Exercise it so important as a home based business owner. Get out of the house to get out of the rut, I like to say. It’s quite refreshing.
7. Check my Facebook Ads or other advertising I am running in our business for optimal results. Tweak as needed.
8. Return important phone calls as part of my internet marketing daily schedule from the day before or from that morning.
9. Finish up small tasks that are left on my list of things to do for the day so I am done by 2:45 pm when our girls come home from school so I can spend quality time with them and help with homework and partake in their extra curricular activities of the day like dance and swimming.
The rest of my internet marketing daily schedule for the day pretty much consists of personal tasks and time invested in personal development. I’ll hit up the tad poles if I have time.
You see my goal here in my new internet marketing daily schedule is to get the big, most impactful tasks done each day, “Eat That Frog”. Don’t fall victim to focusing on the easy tasks of the day and by the end of the day have realized you have not accomplished anything of significance in your business.
If one focuses on the money making activities first each and every day they would see a great increase in results and production in their own businesses.
Please share your internet marketing daily schedule in the comment section below and as always thanks for st