Additional Income Generating Ideas
Are you looking for some additional income generating ideas?
Sometimes in life you get thrown a curve ball and you need some additional income. For instance:
- You are a single mom and are looking to put more money on the table for your family
- Your husband just got a paycut and you are looking for a way to fill the missing income void
- You are saving up for that special something, like a ring for your girlfriend, vacation, new car, or maybe a new house
- You want more spending money
- You just recently got laid off
What ever your case may be I am here to give you some additional income generating ideas. But, first let me tell you a bit about my own situation. I was once a single mom and wanted to continue to stay home as a stay at home mom with my two girls. I went online and starting looking for some additional income generating ideas. Wow, the ideas were endless! What I did notice is a lot of "get quick rich schemes" and "too good to be true schemes".
But, after weeding through pages and pages of additional income generating ideas, I decided to venture into online marketing. Here's what I did:
- I chose a primary company
- I got myself a system in place to generate leads
- I got myself a Facebook Fan page
- I then decided on how I was going to market my business
Through hard work, studying and dedication I built a 6 figure business in a matter of 6 months. Now these results may not be typical results but, my point here is you can do some research and find additional income generating ideas that do work.
Here are some examples of additional income generating ideas:
Some of these can be full time or part time, just depends on what you are looking for.
- Network marketing
- Sell on Etsy, handmade items
- Fill out surveys for money
- Outsource yourself if you are particularly good at something, on odesk or something comparable
- Dog sitter
- Hold a garage sale
- Be a clown for children's birthday parties or a face painter
- Affiliate marketing
- Hand out flyers for companies
- Paper route
- Sell on ebay
- Edit papers
- Carpool service
- Clean houses
- Be a pooper scooper for dog owner
- Take a second job for a few hours in the evenings
These are just a few and with a little research you too can find some additional income generating ideas to put some extra money in your pocket for whatever your situation is. I would advise though to just be careful when researching, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Do your research and ask to talk to others who are also involved in an additional income generating idea you may be looking into.
Hopefully this added a bit of spark to your thinking cap and if you have additional income generating ideas please leave it in the comment section below.