7 Way to Use the Facebook Call to Action Button
First let me say that as of writing this post, not everyone has the option, but eventually as Facebook continues to roll the feature out, everyone will have this available on their page.
In the image above you can see there is a “watch video” button in my cover photo on the right, which is what we call the Facebook call to action button.
As of right now there are 7 call to action options you can choose from.
- Book now
- Contact us
- Use app
- Play game
- Shop now
- Sign up Watch Video
To edit and/or add a Facebook call to action button to your Fan page, click on your page’s cover photo and click create a call to action. Once you do that you will see something similar to the image above.
So let’s now dive into 7 ways to use the Facebook Call to Action Button
These are just ideas for you to get started. You may or may not like these ideas or they may spark a new idea for you.
1. Book Now – Use this button to invite your audience to book an appointment with you. Maybe a strategy call or a paid one on one consultation.
There are a couple of strategies you can use here.
- Use http://www.wufoo.com/ to create a form that will give you a URL you can send your audience to when they click your book now button. This will give you the option to qualify your audience first, through a series of questions you create on the wufoo form before committing to the appointment.
- You could also use an online scheduler that your audience would go directly too once the call to action button on your Fan Page is clicked. We currently use Vcita but there are other options online too.
2. Contact Us – Create this call to action button to give your audience the ability to contact you via another method besides Facebook messenger. When we have this button activated we typically send our audience to a contact URL such as this one HERE.
3. Use App – Create this call to action button to give your audience the ability to use your personalized app that you created for your business. There are many businesses who have an app that they have developed to keep their audience up to date with the latest happenings in their business.
4. Play Game – If you are a game developer and you want to send your audience to your game link, obviously this would be the call to action button you would add to your Fan Page.
Maybe you step outside of the box and create an engaging video that you embed on a page that plays a game with your audience just for fun.
5. Shop Now – Create this call to action button if you want to generate more sales in your business.
- Maybe you have a product page listed on your blog. You could send your audience to that link. For example if I wanted my audience to shop my products I would send them HERE.
- Maybe you are in a network marketing company and you want to drive traffic to your retail site. You could insert your replicated link to your business in the call to action button.
If you are a brand that offers a particular product, this is the call to action button for you to create if you want your audience to shop now.
6. Sign Up – I love the sign up call to action button. This is a great way to build your subscriber list. You can easily embed a sign up form on your site or create a lead capture page that will give you a URL to insert in this particular call to action button.
My suggestion here is to actually create a lead page and create a welcome video stating your name, a bit about yourself, what you have to offer and how you can help your audience. Then have a strong call to action at the end of the video directing your audience to sign up in the form on the page your video is embedded on.
There are a lot of possibilities here, the key here is to get more sign ups, whether that be on your newsletter or in your business.
7. Watch Video – My favorite option and this is the call to action button we currently have on our own Fan Page. You can view it HERE. We actually change this up from month to month. Right now our call to action button is going to our blog video where we are telling our story. Again, as mentioned in call to action button #6, you can also embed a video on a capture page giving a call to action to opt in to your offer or to get access to a free webinar, pdf, checklist, ebook, etc…
These are just a few suggestions that you can do with the Facebook call to action button that is available to you on your Facebook Fan Page.
Get creative with it! Always remember that with Facebook you are working on a social media platform. Be social, enjoy your time there, meet new people, engage and offer phenomenal value on a consistent basis and watch your business flourish.
If you enjoyed this post please comment below.