SEOPressor Instructions & Tour
To view SEOPressor Instructions & Tour Video in Screen Cast Click Here.
A FREE 30 min coaching session if you purchase SEOPressor through my link.
Who Can Really Benefit from This WordPress SEO Tool?
With the large amount of popularity that SEOPressor is gaining of late, it is worthwhile to see who this tool can really help. Internet marketers of today aren’t a uniform lot—they are dabbling with various kinds of businesses—and hence it is very difficult to have something that can work for all of them. However, it can definitely be said that SEOPressor breaks convention. The tool is so designed that it helps Internet marketers get the one thing that all of them hanker for—number 1 position on the search engine ranking pages, especially the Google search engine.
Now, if you have a WordPress website—rather, blog—which is constantly updated, you will see that SEOPressor can add immensely to its SEO value. Are you constantly worried about how your website is faring? Are you skeptical about what kind of traffic prospects it has? Then you should consider SEOPressor seriously. This is a tool that contains an assortment of features that any WordPress webmaster would find useful.
With things such as keyword analysis and optimization, tags, calculating SEO scores, testing and rating posts, image analysis and other features, it keeps constant tabs on the website and checks how it’s going. Also, it provides suggestions on how certain tweaks can be made on the website so that its prospects can be further improved. All these things help in building traffic to the website, which is what every webmaster is eventually looking for.
Basically, the following 5 types of online marketers will find this plug-in the most useful:-
1. People who have niche blogs that they are monetizing. SEOPressor can boost the rankings of these niche blogs, even overcoming a sea of competition, and thus increase the traffic prospects of the blogs.
2. People who outsource their blogging and content needs. It becomes difficult to keep tabs on how the blog does if you are outsourcing content. But SEOPressor has an analytic tool of itself which can instantly tell you how your website is performing. So, you can be in the know about your blog prospects immediately. Also, it gives you suggestions on what you can do to improve any deficiencies.
3. People who are flipping websites. These are people who build websites, make them popular and then sell them for a profit. If you are into this, SEOPressor will tell you exactly how your website is faring and which is a good time to flip your website.
4. People who act as SEO consultants to others. Imagine being in the know, in an instant, about how a particular blog is faring. It can make all the difference to your credibility in the eyes of your clients.
5. People who do SEO for a hobby. Yes, there are these people as well!
It is predicted that SEOPressor will be incorporated as a mandatory plug-in into WordPress. But, until then, the early birds can always visit the website and download this highly beneficial product.