Success With MOBE & Our Daily Routine to 72K in Just 17 Days
Wholly Guacamole, that’s what I thought when I looked at our MOBE back office today. It’s only July 17th and we are at 72K in commissions for the month.
So, do you want to know what our daily routine looks like that has produced these kinds of results for us?
Sure you do! But, first below is your social proof that I am not just throwing a number out there.
Now here’s the cool part about this whole commission thing. Bill & I actually stepped away from marketing back at the end of last year and part of the beginning of 2014. We stopped to focus on training and product creation by teaching people how to build their businesses online using Facebook. Bill trained on prospecting and closing. What we realized after 5 months of focusing on training, is we were not actually practicing what we were teaching, so we jumped back into the game of marketing at the end of April 2014.
Bottom line is, we were teaching things that created success for us months before and not teaching what’s working right now in our business, because we weren’t doing a business. So jumping back in the game has been a good thing, right? I think so, nothing worse than you learning from someone who isn’t actually in the game getting results. Lucky for you we only were out of the game partially for about 5 months.
Okay so back to our daily routine that has created us massive success in MOBE.
A Reasonable Budget
Training or Knowledge of Facebook Marketing (Luckily you have me just in case you need the training)
I wake up everyday and ask myself, what kind of value or training can I provide to our list and followers today. I write it down and take action. This may be a blog post, an email to the list, a video training, etc….something of value. Secondly, I always ask myself what can I do today to drive traffic to an offer that will result in more leads and more sales and I take action.
So for example this was a typical day for me today:
1. Checked my Facebook messages and answered all emails. Focused on any questions that could lead to me offering one of our products we sell, or MLSP that could help someone build their business online, or MOBE if they were struggling to find a good business model.
2. Responded to all comments on my status updates and posts on my Facebook Fan Page.
3. Checked my emails in my inbox and answered all questions and forwarded any emails that required a phone call to Bill. (he’s the awesome phone guy)
4. Checked my Facebook Ads. Are they still generating us leads? If not re create new ads or change up the targeted audience. If they were doing fine, move on to next task. Also check my Facebook likes ad, is it still getting me over 60 likes a day. If not change up the targeted audience or move on to the next task if it’s still performing.
5. Produce 4 pieces of content to put on my Facebook Fan Page for engagement, such as: images, thoughts, tips, suggestions, blog post, video, etc.
6. Create one piece of content that I could either put on my youtube channel or my blog. Something of value that I know could inspire or help my audience. Post on my Fan Page and mail out to our list of subscribers.
7. Stay consistent and always do business first and do not get caught up in my news feed on Facebook. (big distraction and quick business killer)
8. Rinse and Repeat
As you can see my focus is marketing. I don’t get caught up in time consuming activities that don’t produce results. We treat our business like a business and not a hobby. We know how much money is going out and how much money is going in. We know how much our time is worth and we use it wisely.
Think for a moment what your daily routine is like. Do you procrastinate? Do you treat your business like a hobby but expect a full time income from it? Are you easily distracted by the noise on the internet? Are you focusing on the right things that will move your business forward or are you focusing on things that are keeping you stuck?
All these are questions you need to ask yourself. If you are not getting the results you want then you NEED to change something.
This my friends is one of the biggest reasons why we left MLM and chose MOBE, because we refused to stay stuck.
If you are interested in knowing what it is that has created this kind of results for us, click HERE to take a look at MOBE today.
Any questions? Feel free to contact us and as always feel free to leave your comments below.